Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Christ In Me


"...and you were dead in your trespasses and sins..." Ephesians 2:1
d.e.a.d.
That is where I am was.
d.e.a.d.
Yup. Somehow before I met Jesus I thought I was really living. I am sure you did too. I had no idea that I was walking around dead.... Thinking I was really winning the race when in reality I was nailed in a coffin the whole time.  God sure sees things so differently than we do.  

Meeting Jesus changes everything. Knowing you are IN CHRIST rocks your world. Looking back at your past and seeing where God has brought you from produces A HEART OF GRATITUDE. A HEART OF WORSHIP.

" But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us live together with Christ..." Ephesians 2:4-5

That is your Jesus...so rich in love...so kind in His mercy to you! Rescuing you before you ever knew you needed help... 

Jesus-
The One who enters into your muck and mire.
Pulls you out of the pit.
Washes you off.
Gives you a robe of righteousness.
Plants your feet on The Rock
...and gives you the strength to 
point the way to freedom for others.


THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE HERE FOR.

Close your eyes sit back and listen to God singing over you today.Praise God that you know who you are IN CHRIST...then go, sister!!!
Share the Good News with someone who desperately needs to meet your
Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to read my post! I would love to hear from you, so feel free to write some thoughts!
Blessings~Sheryl